Saturday 2 February 2013

Here I go!


Here I go...out into the big wide world of blogging!

As I sit here in my 'new' (I've just moved from one room in my grandparents house to the one next door) clean, organised room filled with all my new hopes and dreams, I feel for the first time in a long while, excited and not completely lost.

Now don't get me wrong I've had an amazing life so far filled with so many amazing adventures, more that most people would have in their entire lives in fact! I've travelled to over 18 different countries, made six award winning documentaries about my life for BBC3, been highly commended for Radars young person of the year, trekked through primary amazon rainforest and am about to publish an autobiography to name but a few.....but the last few years and in particular the last few months of 2012 have not been very fun, in fact most of the time its been bloody awful!

Without getting a bit full on for a first post, my 2012 has been a year of emotional roller coasters, family meltdowns, depression, anxiety, the need for a complete career change and sudden, severe health problems. All these, the good and the bad have left me crawling into 2013 exhausted, begging for mercy and at breaking point....but thankfully after a month rest and of tying up lose ends, I finally have the strength to pick myself up, wipe away the tears of passed heart ache and start loving my life as I once did.

This blog along with my new YouTube channel (AllThatJazzBeauty) will be a positive place for me to share my changing life and for you to follow my journey.

In the next few posts I will be explaining a little more about last year...oh the horror.., more about myself (even though some of you may know me quite well from my TV shows...see the about me page for more info) and more about what I have planned for this year. There will also be lots of lovely posts about fashion, makeup, beauty products and all that jazz as well as useful hints and tips, crafts, traveling, vegetarian cooking, and a little about living as a four foot tall teenager.

I would love it if you showed your support by following my blog, sharing it with others or subscribing to my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/AllThatJazzBeauty
Oh and don't forget to comment! :)

Thanks for reading <3

Jazz
xxx


4 comments:

  1. I'm a *bit* late in finding your blog, but I'm very sorry to hear about your 2012; sounds like my 2011 - not good :/
    Hope this year is better, lots of optimism and happiness!
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is good to me because I have one love Amy luxford

    ReplyDelete