Sunday 17 February 2013

Fresh air and photos

Heeelllloooo

If you read my last post then you will know that I made a vow to try my best to exercise more and I'm very happy to report that today was another fitness success! Me, my nana and my dog pebbles all went down to the woods (with a sharp eye out for picnicking bears) for some fresh air and frolicking....more like falling...many times...

We walked for two hours! Two whole hours of nature, chatting and cake aftermath burning!
As well as getting out of breath and severe stitches I also snapped a few pictures along the way. I guess I could share some with you :)

 I'm not posing! This is how I always sit...
He's such a poser!...I don't know where he gets it from? 
 Fairy cave 




 Resting with nature 
 Heeelllllooooo, anybody home?





Lucky number 8...Is this a sigh? from aliens?


So I hope your eyes enjoyed these photos. If they did and they want more then check out my 'photography' website! http://lookagain.zenfolio.com

Byeeeee

Jazz
xx
P.s Theres a new video on my youtube channel. Go check that out too! http://www.youtube.com/allthatJazzBeauty


3 comments:

  1. Jazz you look adorable under the tree. Me and my partner are big fans, we hope that you are well. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jazz, your photos are great! I enjoy your captions as well. -Miki

    ReplyDelete